(price in Australian Dollars)
Please Note: This e-book file format (EPUB) can be read on the following devices;
- PC or Mac
- iPad, iPhone and iPod Touch
- NOOK, NOOK Color and NOOK Tablet
- Sony Reader and other EPUB e-readers
Also available at:
- Amazon.com (Kindle)
- Apple iBooks Store (Apple devices)
- Barnesandnoble.com (NOOK)
About Tia-Clair Toomey
Proud Australian born in Nambour, Queensland. At 24 became the ‘Fittest Woman on Earth’ by winning the 2017 CrossFit® Games.
- 2018 CrossFit® Pacific Regionals Winner (Qualifying to defend her title at this years CrossFit® Games)
- 2018 Gold Medallist representing Australia at the Commonwealth Games for Weightlifting
- 2017 CrossFit® Games Champion
- 2016 Rio Olympian representing Australia for Weightlifting
- 2016 2nd CrossFit® Games
- 2015 2nd CrossFit® Games
About the Autobiography
'How I became the Fittest Woman on Earth: My Story So Far'
by Tia-Clair Toomey
"Ever since I was in primary school I loved to compete. I lived for sport, particularly running, and would push myself to the limit to become better than yesterday. It may come as a surprise to you, but I always came second; I was always the underdog, that person who just fell short. But something in me never gave up, I just felt that fire in my belly get stronger and stronger – I wanted do more, be more, achieve more.
The day I finally came first was something I had always dreamed of. At twenty-four years old, I was crowned the winner of the 2017 Crossfit Games, and officially became the Fittest Woman on Earth. When I heard my name called in front of thousands of cheering fans, I felt like I was invincible, I felt like I was on top of the world and like everything up until that point actually made sense.
With the support of my family, my partner Shane and coaches along the way, I was able to finally achieve my dream of being number one. This is my story of how I got to where I am today. I hope you enjoy it but more importantly I hope that it inspires you to dream big, work hard and never give up!"